Jobs on tall-ships available | Squat the Planet

Jobs on tall-ships available

Dunedrifter

Reaction score
If anyone's interested, there are job openings on two historic recreations of tall-ships here on the west coast. The Lady Washington, and Hawaiian Chieftan. I've been on the Lady W, and It's an awesome experience. The crew was made up of a diverse group of people that sails up and down west coast ports offering tourist rides, and educational tours. Oh, the bonus...you dress in period costume! They do awesome cannon battles too! I considered it, but alas, I'm a landlubber.

Anyway, I get their newsletter, and they're hiring for ship crews. Check it out...

http://historicalseaport.org/jobs/

Last edited:

technotrash

Reaction score
Working on a tall ship is a blast, and a great way to learn for free. Be advised you will have to pass a drug test! The USCG randomly drug tests all crew responsible for transporting humans over the water, so most companies will make you pass one just to get in the door.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads