Jax, FL- Free Dental Fillings/Extractions Feb 6-10, 2017 | Squat the Planet

Jax, FL- Free Dental Fillings/Extractions Feb 6-10, 2017

James Meadowlark

Sonic Reducer
Reaction score
This turned up in my inbox today. TIFWIW, I'm not part of this organization, but thought I would share. If you need some dental work, perhaps this opportunity is for you. Really a PSA, and I'm not sure this is the right sub-forum for announcements.

According to the flyer you must not have dental insurance, and an income <200% of the FPL.

Attachments

• Mobile Dental Clinic.pdf
    87.7 KB · Views: 400
  • Mobile Dental Clinic.pdf
    87.7 KB · Views: 369
  • Useful
Reactions: Tony Pro

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

saul

Reaction score
This turned up in my inbox today. TIFWIW, I'm not part of this organization, but thought I would share. If you need some dental work, perhaps this opportunity is for you. Really a PSA, and I'm not sure this is the right sub-forum for announcements.

According to the flyer you must not have dental insurance, and an income <200% of the FPL.
I have medical would I not qualify because of this??? I don't use medical cause its such a pain in the ass last time I went the had me wait 3 hours on a chair just for a check up I just ended up walking out cause no one ever came I just been paying out of pocket for my fillings without insurance which is expensive as heck

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads