It's Tude's fault

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Haha... this is a funny intro thread.

Warning to other newbs. STP can be a temperamental bunch when you post one line introductions HAHA...

@Your Mom in Brazil welcome to the site.

And nice introduction. The lengthy one not the one line lol.

Brazil is kinda wild I hear. ;)

Reactions: VikingAdventurer
Reaction score
Cheers Odin.

TBH the opening post was really intended as an ice breaker, but it seems it went over like a gentile with his cock out at a barmitzvah! I would have thought my second post demonstrated that I was not being 100 % serious.

I should also have added that, when I said primary care giver to my kids, I meant solo dad. And did I encounter some sexism. For example, I tried to join a babysitting club where you exchanged hours. I was told I could not join because I was a man! WTF? I asked what my gender had to do with it? I was told that, because I was a man. it was possible I might sexually assault the children.

Let it be known that I told them that with that attitude, I didn't want to become a member and suggested the management tried a different orifice in which to stick their heads.

Brazil is very similar in many ways to both Indonesia and Australia and other Asian countries as well, but Brazil is Brazil. It's uniqueness (and gorgeous woman who aren't ashamed to say and express that they love sex) is what has held me here for almost 8 years.

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not a nationalist. I look for strength of character and solidarity in conduct.

If your have the gumption to be a single parent, fair and compassionate. Then I see character that can withstand an avalanche.

As for Brazil.

I do not know but I imagine its a place where the chaff is seperated from the straw and a good person stands out.

Once again... welcome.::eyepatch::

Don't let my inebriation fool you... I got a spry eye. LOL ::drinkingbuddy::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads