It's That Time of Year-Dumpster Diving! | Squat the Planet

It's That Time of Year-Dumpster Diving!

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Reminder: the college year is ending and students moving out! Time to hit the college neighborhoods and start dumpster diving!
Look for stuff to sell or find things for your next road trip!

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's my finds so far!
A military backpack with no frame or shoulder straps, writing pens, forks & spoons, two cell phone chargers (they work!) AAA batteries, toilet paper, aluminum foil, can of beans, ramen noodles, bath soap, dish soap, DVDs and a black carrying bag. All found around the University of Milwaukee Wisconsin UWM

Attachments

• 1557701827160-1514129517.jpg
    1557701827160-1514129517.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 218

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Best single find I and a frirend of mine had was a bunch of stuff just outside of an apartment building.

I don't know for sure it was from students, but I guess so cause of the timing and the kind of stuff. Lot's of half used spicery and sauces (still long before the "best before" date) of chinese origin (so I assume they were Chinese students), cutlery, bowls and plates, a pair of skinny black jeans (I was really happy about those), a kettle, kitchen knives and other bits and pieces. All together a clothes basket full of stuff.

We brought all to the squat we were staying in at the time. Was really welcomed there. I only took the jeans for myself, cause I needed some better pants. :)

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah...thanks for the reminder. Spending tomorrow night on the boat in Bellingham to get some cleaning/organizing done and this seems like a good activity for the day as there's a university in town.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads