It's raining in Portland | Squat the Planet

It's raining in Portland

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
I'm Jack, I'm from NOLA UPT originally but due to some legal issues i can never go there again. I'm mostly retired from traveling for now. I hop down to k falls once in awhile to visit this girl but other then that I'm just kicking it in Portland. I live downtown, if anyone comes through and wants to kick it I'll buy a bottle as long as it's not the end of the month.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool man, thanks for joining us! i'll probably be swinging through pdx in may-ish? would be cool to meet up and say hi!

Mikedubz

Reaction score
Hey I am from Portland. Been laying low in Oregon City for awhile until things downtown simmer down a little. It is good to see another STP'er from Portland on here!

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
how bad was it at the height of it all? All i know is from news
Nothing like what the news said. The nightly fight with the cops feds went down and some banks and other symbols of the capitalist system repeatedly got their windows broken but all fires were not meant to cause real damage but more to antagonize the police. Nothing burned. It's not over we're still attacking ICE every week moved on to physical eviction / homeless camp defence.

Reactions: japanarchist

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads