it seems every time i surface.....

daveycrockett

Reaction score
it seems every time i surface i get tickets or am jailed or oppressed against in some way. If i stay off the grid , no phone, computer, without anyone knowing who i am or where i am im fine, cant live inside or anything but i am free. As soon as i surface i am fined, jailed, stripped of whatever i have. People I have spent time around have seen this and exclaimed it to be the truth even when i am in the right or have done nothing wrong. I guess i just cant live in society the way im "supposed" to. Ive tried but I dont want to live like that, inside with disease and fucked up people and laws. i can go for years without a police contact "on the road" but as soon as i start to come around people again im fucked. IM good the way i am , i might die a little sooner but... if they had it their way id be dead or in prison.

Everymanalion

Reaction score
Negativity begets negativity, try thinking it all as a cruel joke and laugh at it rather than looking at it like a pity party, no offense meant at all but different perspectives change lives.

travelin

Reaction score
hey davey, keep your chin up man. they cant really hurt you!

i kind of know what you are talking about. it seems that once you catch the eyes of the authorities, they will fuck with you again and again.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
nope what it is is that every time i try to surface and do something it turns to shit. like this past month, got what i thought was a good job and what i thought was a cool girl. boss ended up jerking me on money girl had/is going to have and abortion and is being not cool at all. cops want to lock me up again. ...seems everytime i surface..fuck this shit. but i FUCKING HATE the streets.

wah wah wah blah blah blah

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads