it' been a minute or 3,679,002 | Squat the Planet

it' been a minute or 3,679,002

bote

Reaction score
I used to be on here a lot, just remembered it and figured i'd post to say I'm still kicking. Not getting the miles I used to but not dead yet and been getting that fleet fever lately.
Hi to everybody.

bote

Reaction score
haha! dang I remember you too. yeah i came up for air after living down in argentina for awhile, got into the habit of working fall in california then travelling the rest of the year. I was in New Mexico for a bit, now housedup in Montreal going on 3 years with little trips here and there. Still catch a few trains in the summer but just short rides.

Reactions: Beegod Santana

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Did the whole festival-norcal-festival life for too long. Been posted on the Maine side of New Brunswick for a while now. Spend most my time growing shit in the woods, but still get out to Tucson and various custy spots on the east coast. So I guess a pretty similar boat, not totally retired, but definitely slowing down.

Last edited:

bote

Reaction score
so funny, i just responded to another post on here by someone living in nb, i'm really not used to meeting people from here in traveller circles. im from the north shore, still spend a lot of time here, here now in fact but live in montreal these days. you get any good mushrooms over your way? good chanterelles here.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Oh ya, chantrels, lobsters, chicken, hen, hedgehog. Mushrooms for days. This year wasn't so great with the summer/fall drought but normally I have way more than I know what to do with. I didn't grow up out here, I'm southern New England trash by birth and came here by way of california, but I haven't had much trouble blending in. No plans to leave anytime soon at least.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads