Is it really free?

Dead horse

Reaction score
Yikes, I've met bikers in jail that pay handsomely for people to shove dope in their asses and purposely go to jail for breaking windows and other stupid little stint shit

K

Kim Chee

i did a search on boffing and the two results i came upon were 1. to have sexual intercourse with and 2. a lightweight weapon coated in foam used for LARPing.

which were you speaking of?

I think this may shed some light on the subject. But, if you like to boff with foam I don't think anybody will hold that against you.

boffing.jpg

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
hell yeah, free drugs. IM THERE!!!!!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
boofing drugs isnt that big of a deal, id totally shove free drugs up my ass
hell yeah freeganism to the max!!!!!! \m/

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I have offered this deal to people. I even administered it myself once. But I guess I like to push peoples boundries when they want something for free. I also gave some kid a litre bottle of moonshine on the grounds that he drink it all, right then. Kind of the same thing I guess.
I am not into watching it, Nor have I put drugs in my butt. Once I tried with coffee, I can see the appeal. A cup of coffee was like smoking a rock... I just always thought it was funny to get people to do something they wouldnt normally do.
What ever happened to the term "keestering"?
Hmmm... Im so 2005.

Reactions: ipoPua
P

Pheonix

yea, I've heard and seen this a couple times back when I was going to raves. It's mostly done with XTC and most E-whore wound do ANYTHING for a pill and I do mean ANYTHING. I've heard it was 90% absorbsion but I never did it cause that just not good enough for me I slammed everything I could into my veins for the full 100%.

Kamera

Reaction score
i was at a show once when a guy boofed vodka. i didnt see it tho it was prolly a funny sight with one guy doing a handstand and the other pouring vodka down his asshole lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads