Is it really free? | Squat the Planet

Is it really free?

P

pigpen

So for a while now i've been hearing people say "if you boof it, it's free"

has anyone actually gotten free drugs under the pretense that you would be putting them in your butt?

i for one would boof some molly if it were free.

any comments on the matter would be appreciated.

FLoP

Reaction score
As in," I will give you free drugs if you put them up your butt"?

Reactions: ipoPua

FLoP

Reaction score
I'd be down. Molly sounds fun. I'm curious what coke would do. It would numb..... Maybe I can get my girl to boof some coke for me..ahaha

K

Kim Chee

So for a while now i've been hearing people say "if you boof it, it's free"

So, I imagine they actually want to see you do it and not just hear about your boofing experience, right?
Nothing new about this: There's all kinds of weirdos out there who would like to see you shove something
up your butt. I have a Nebuchadnezzar of champagne that you can have if you boof it.
Tony+Bennett+Moet+Chandon+Suite+OPEN+q7zis56cYIkl.jpg

****Maybe they said, "boost it"?

P

pigpen

no one has offered, i've just heard a lot of people joke about it.

but the idea is that you mix whatever powdered drugs with water and then put them in a turkey baster and shoot them into your butt. not necessarily for sexual pleasure, just to get high for free. or to watch someone do something ridiculous if your the one giving the drugs to the boofer.

P

pigpen

oh yeah, i forgot to mention, boofing is the 2nd most effective way to ingest drugs, trumped by IV injection.

give to me your boofing stories!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
there should be a boofing thread under "Pictures" where we can all share our experiences...in visual form....of putting things in our butts.................one of the funniest things i EVER saw on the road was my two buddies, facefirst in the dirt with syringes(tips broken off) stickin outta their butts.....HAAAAHHAAAAAA....... rather put it in mah arm then in mah butt

Reactions: panik

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads