Irish tinker

IrishTinker

Reaction score
Well travellers im Ciaran from Ireland grand site yous have nice people im not the worst in the world either lol like most i suppose but i like the stories of the trains and im a fellow traveller never done the trains but as my da would say the night is young son. Slan and good luck.. look forward to havin a yarn.

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome. Its nice to have a Traveler,Tinker or Pavee here on the site. For those of you who who dont know what a Traveler is read this Irish Traveller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Forgive me in advance as using this as a refference but most Americans have seen the movie "Snatch". Do you play any instruments or sing at all? Its nice to see another mostly clean cut guy in his 30s on the site so crusties dont judge a book by its cover. The spirit of the road & nomadic traveling is what we all have in common.

IrishTinker

Reaction score
Thanks highway man yes im just a traveler not a term used on here my family comes from from tinkers not gypsies or caravan folk but tinkers diffrent people we are. A few generations of use fell away due to industilatition but i rewoke it about 17 years ago my granny is still alive and she calls herself a tinker as was her ma and da and them before them as am i and my kids. We are settle people but the road calls out.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
well once again welcome to the site. Hope you like what you find here. And again if you have any questions or anything feel free to send me a pm.

farmer john

Reaction score
ay tinker talked to you in the chatbox thought iyd drop in and give your intro somme lovin :)

Nelco

Reaction score
Nice to meet you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads