Introduction

smeller

Reaction score
Hey, all. Looking forward to getting involved a little here. I’ve been living in vehicles about 3 years. Spent time up and down the west coast, southern CA desert, Arizona, and the Midwest. I just got to Georgia about a week ago, having left San Diego in October. The travel bug is well fed for a minute. Originally I’m from Kansas. I love hiking, biking, reading, making and listening to music, and swinging in a hammock. I joined up here to learn and meet some fellow travelers.

dissociatecrab

Reaction score
Hey. Welcome. Ive lived in a van before, short lived and miss it. Right now I'm full time in my car since March this year. Just left a job in Wisconsin (don't care for that state at all). And been strolling around CO for a bit. Going down to Texas. I lived there for about 2 years and I sort of miss it. So for New Years I'll see if I still like it down there (currently at a rest area point between CO and TX) and see how things go for me. I'm originally from Maryland.

Reactions: smeller and bote

smeller

Reaction score
I lived in a car for about a year. Honestly there are some things it had over the van, especially cost and stealth. Never spent time in TX, but it seems like a good bet, winter weather wise. Best of luck down there. Keep me updated.

Reactions: dissociatecrab

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads