Introduction! | Squat the Planet

Introduction!

onandonward

Reaction score
Website
fateequation.com
Hi! My name is Cassie and I'm an 18 yr. old female traveler and working astrologer (really) just train hopping/hitching around the Northeast when I'm not finishing high school. I've been traveling, escapist and antsy-boned for about four years now, but I've never really been on a trip longer than a month alone. I'm planning one this summer and hopefully I'll write, play music, and forage along the way. Not really a hippie or a punk, not really making a political statement, just very curious about the world, interested in other people, and interested in leaving myself behind. Perhaps disappointingly, traveling is not my entire life and I intend on going to college this September, but I don't think I will ever be entirely settled down.

All of you sound very cool and this website is a fantastic resource for transients and the like! Feel free to talk to me, I'm definitely not as serious and intense as my prof pic may insinuate, lol.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Suuup!!

There is nothing wrong with not travelling 100% of the time. (Although some crusties will tell you otherwise!)

I have a job 50% of the year, and travel the other 50%

Definitely came to the right place for info and networking. Check out the *READ THIS FIRST* sticky threads at the beginning of every forum. Great information.

Welcome, and safe travels!

Reactions: onandonward
D

Deleted member 21429

Good luck on your travels. Have an astrological question. Is it possible to have five moons in Sag? ~ peace and I'm a virgo but was told many many many years ago that I had five moons but never checked

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads