introduction from PA

7izard

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am a 20 year old guy from Pennsylvania hoping to learn more from this community. I writing from Montreal where I'm working on a degree in environmental science, but my world is at home. I like canoeing on the Brandywine creek and playing music with my friends. Has anyone been through that area? I like to travel because I am curious and critical of things (or restless) and I want to learn more about the world. I like swimming, hiking at night, diners, and other things like that. I play old time but not that good with other people because I don't know the names of the frets. I'm looking for some tips on catching out or monikers (especially from the NE would be cool) or other things you find more interesting. Let me know if you live close by and want to share a meal or river trip. Otherwise looking forward to getting to know this forum.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads