Introducing myself and hello all! | Squat the Planet

Introducing myself and hello all!

ednygma18626

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Josh I am new to the site. I'm fairly new to being homeless and I am trying to network with other homeless in the area and possibly find a road dog. I have realized how unsafe it is traveling alone. Not to mention lonely. I eventually am trying to find an eco village to lend my skills to. I like being off the beaten path so I'm always down for an adventure. Could use some people to talk to as well. Well much love everyone. Stay safe.

ednygma18626

Reaction score
I am looking to explore anywhere besides Michigan which ive seen my whole life. I guess an eco village is just an updated term for a commune or whatever but with not as much of a culty vibe. Mostly hippies living off the grid. Not saying some of the places you have to pay rent because you do but also you need to bring a skill with you. It soundw interesting for when I stop moving around.

Applelatchun

Reaction score
I'm planning on hitting road again 1st or 2nd week of August. Currently in Corbin Kentucky. If you get down this way, hit me up. Looking for a road dog myself. So much easier having someone else's back. Text: 606-545-3478

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads