Introducing myself and hello all! (1 Viewer)

ednygma18626

Hey everyone! My name is Josh I am new to the site. I'm fairly new to being homeless and I am trying to network with other homeless in the area and possibly find a road dog. I have realized how unsafe it is traveling alone. Not to mention lonely. I eventually am trying to find an eco village to lend my skills to. I like being off the beaten path so I'm always down for an adventure. Could use some people to talk to as well. Well much love everyone. Stay safe.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

SammiePa

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Welcome and nice to meet you :) You looking to travel anywhere and everywhere, or do you have certain places you wanna explore? This is gonna reveal how clueless I am about some things, but what’s an “eco village?”

OP
ednygma18626

ednygma18626

I am looking to explore anywhere besides Michigan which ive seen my whole life. I guess an eco village is just an updated term for a commune or whatever but with not as much of a culty vibe. Mostly hippies living off the grid. Not saying some of the places you have to pay rent because you do but also you need to bring a skill with you. It soundw interesting for when I stop moving around.

Applelatchun

I'm planning on hitting road again 1st or 2nd week of August. Currently in Corbin Kentucky. If you get down this way, hit me up. Looking for a road dog myself. So much easier having someone else's back. Text: 606-545-3478

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.