Intro | Squat the Planet

Intro

Anarchofuck

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Mira, a trans woman from Scranton. I've been an admirer of traveling for a while now - being trans around these parts isn't exactly the safest thing for me both personally and at work, and seeing as I just started transitioning, it's going to make things a lot harder down the road.

I'm an anarchist as well, have been for a good few years now. I tried organizing, doing the run of the mill activist shit in my area for a bit, but there's frankly nothing of worth here beyond people edging on to make everything like a nonprofit org or who are easily swept up by any ideas that come their way. Living every day the exact same, waking up, working, eating, and sleeping is driving me insane, too. Everything feels hollow and meaningless, and when I ran away a few times as a kid across a few states, they were some of the best times of my life. So, in a couple weeks I plan to start anew and just go; and for now I'm jumping on here.

plumfae

Reaction score
Hi Mira! I'm a trans woman in Canada.

I've heard from other girls that a fresh start can be really helpful in the beginning of your transition :) There's lots of advice on the forums that's worth combing through, but if you figured it out as a teenager I'm sure you'll figure it out now. Good luck!
Is there anywhere in particular you're thinking of heading?

Anarchofuck

Reaction score
Hi Mira! I'm a trans woman in Canada.

I've heard from other girls that a fresh start can be really helpful in the beginning of your transition :) There's lots of advice on the forums that's worth combing through, but if you figured it out as a teenager I'm sure you'll figure it out now. Good luck!
Is there anywhere in particular you're thinking of heading?
I'm hoping for a new start! Not sure where I'll end up yet specifically, thinking I'll find it as I go

Reactions: plumfae

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads