Intro!

Zuzusplace

Reaction score
So as my profile says, I'm a 40 year old independent researcher who travels the country with my husband, who's an artist, and our kids. We've spent the last few years in Hawaii where just about everyone hitchhikes, but it's only recently I've learned about "ride sharing". Since we travel a lot we can usually offer rides, but occasionally need them for part of the family!

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to stp!!!!! glad you found your way here. hope to hear some awesome stories and possibly see some art!!!! independent research? what kind? that's cool as all get up.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
He works with whatever is available. Makes high end jewelry, carvings , paints, a little of everything! Even builds custom choppers as a form of expression when the mood hits him.
like Motor bike choppers?

Zuzusplace

Reaction score
welcome to stp!!!!! glad you found your way here. hope to hear some awesome stories and possibly see some art!!!! independent research? what kind? that's cool as all get up.
I do mostly historical research, usually with a social justice stint. If I can write a good biography that's my favorite kind!

In answer to your other question, yea motorcycles. They're his passion!

Reactions: RoadFlower33

Jerrell

Reaction score
I do mostly historical research, usually with a social justice stint.
That's awesome. I can relate to that passion. I'm the nerd that did his English Comp II term paper in college on Stephen Crane and his realist approach to literature.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads