Intro myself to the new kids :)

M

Mouse

I'm gonna steal Ravie's idea.

since I'm super uber mega busy lately w/ school and work I figured I'd put out a lil Hello to all the new members who seems to be sprouting up while I'm not around. :D

hell, even some of the people I already know on here might learn something new about me?

Name's Mouse/Mallory. 23 yrs stupid. Has-been hitcher, soon to be rubber tramp
I've traveled a damn good bit but I'm currently stagnant because I'm on probation in the piss poor state of MD/PA (yes, the area that hovers the mason dixon line, to me, it a state unto itself!)

I'm currently a college student, almost done my AS in photography. Saving money to get a van/truck or some other livable place on wheels. Grand plans to travel again are always on the back of my mind.

I will be done my AS, probation, and my hep c treatment around June of this coming year. I plan on taking a summer off and then coming back "home" to get cert. in phlebotomy before I officially hit the road. girls gotta have skillz, ya know? lol

I'm an asshole?

I've got a lovely doggy who is the love of my life and a boyfriend who comes in a far second.

I hate people but love cities, which makes little sense. hence the need for a car-like thing to give me the best of both worlds on command.

i'm not as much of a wealth of information like some of the other lovely people on here but I have my specialties. hitching help and a few tips on the cities I know well. health advice and annoying rants about art. animal care and how to really piss off people. and of course photography advice.

I'm REALLY big into tattoo art and plan on studying to be an artist once I get some other learnings out of the way. People who know me well keep ragging on me about wasting time on school because they "know I'll end up a tattoo artist in the end anyhow." tis true BUT like I said - girls gotta have skillz.

myspace = frostedideals
deviantart = frostedideals
look me up if you care to.

um... I really can't think of much else.

Hello new people! hope you all stick around and I'll see ya all when I find the time to come out from under my text books.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads