Intro/meet up?

eggy69

Average Bean
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I'm Aubrey! He/they/whatever, gender fluid AF. I traveled quite a bit in my early 20s (32 now) but up until July it had been years since i was out here. Trains are completely new to me, but that's what I've been doing this time around. I have a fair amount of second hand knowledge about riding from friends who do or did it, which has been helpful cuz I'm not going into it completely blind. I've rode solo from PDX>Chey, then did a bit hitching to Laramie and Fort Collins, then bussed down to Boulder and Denver, and about to head east to Chicago.

I've been traveling alone since July and I'm not the best at meeting new people, so it can get a little lonely. If anyone's in Denver still and would wanna link up and chill for a bit that would be sick. Maybe either DM (I think that's a thing here, right?) Comment, or if u see a dude with a whitish pack, red UP shirt, and a purple trek, say hey or whatever.
Idk, I guess that's it tho!

Later Gator...

Reactions: NamelessExistence

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads