Intro by the xx

GeminiGypsy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Hey y'all, I just stumbled on this today, and I decided to make an account! It seems like the type of place I'd love.
Anyway, my name is Cam and I just love the idea of meeting new people. (That is why I'm here.)
I'd love to make potential friends that could give me pointers, tips and advice on traveling the US later on! Feel free to drop by and I'd love a chat!

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Hey Cam, welcome to StP! This site is a great source for info and to meet people. Where are ya from? Have you done any traveling yet?

GeminiGypsy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Hey Cam, welcome to StP! This site is a great source for info and to meet people. Where are ya from? Have you done any traveling yet?

Hey man, I'm from New Mexico right now. Been here my whole life. I'be done a fair amount of traveling, but with my family, never alone. We went on trips pretty often before my brothers were born.

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

Reactions: Billy Cougar White
K

kokomojoe

Thanks, man. I'm super funny to myself and that's all that matters! [emoji1308]‍♂️

lol on that note, just reminded me of this remix of said song, not my usual genre of taste but damn, pretty well done if you ask me

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP :) We are a great group for resources for traveling - do read trhough our sub forums on equipment, black market, health - much more. When you decide to travel -and need someone to travel with - post a thread in the Travel dawgs subforum so maybe you can meet up with someone going in the same direction. :) Have fun and stay safe!

GeminiGypsy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
You're from New Mexico?! Have you been to the Mesa? It's just outside Taos, north of Albuquerque. I had a lot of fun there. How's the weather in New Mexico?

I actually can't say that I've been to Mesa, unfortunately. I've not had much reason to go north or west here, I have no family or work or school that way... and the weather right now is around 50-60 degrees during the day. Generally clear, and always sunny.

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
When I visited the Mesa, it was all mud and sage, and my 2wd subaru was driving sideways on their mucky roads (not the reckless and fun kind of sideways, but the "let's stay above the ruts, oh no the back wheels stayed in the ruts, but I'm still moving." kind of sideways. It was pretty fun in that area. Mountains with snow, canyons with rivers and hot springs, and a few bohemians like you'd find in Slab City too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads