Insurance Fraud

Cyu

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I was reading (One flew over the cuckoos nest) at the community pool near my pad. It was between 2 and 3am and Im lying in the confines of thecommunity pool wall when I start to nod off. The next thing I notice when I open my eyes at the sound of some faint noise it flickering on the wall next to me, like car lights. I got up in a hurry and grabbed my shoes and book. I went out the front gate and was amazed at what I was seeing. Right before my eyes was a motorcycle a type of "crotch rocket" burning. The flames were getting bigger every second so I didn't want to go near it. I thought to myself 'Well if this isn't great! I got no where to go and now the police will be here to accuse me of starting this fire' I took the long way around and walked slowly up the street turning back every 2 seconds to watch the beautiful destruction (fire is quite the draw). I came to the intersecion about 200 feet from the pool and just stood watching and listening to the hoses and whatever intenral parts there are to a motorcylce pop and sputter. I was in disbelief, till this day I think it might have even occured at all. So as I took one final, lasting stare at the bike I turned the corner at the same time a truck was. The man in the truck had to of seen me and he was heading in the direction of the fire. I thought to myself 'shit!' and ran down my old street hearing sputs from the fire all the way down the road.

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
In all fairness, it sounds to me like he was trespassing really late at night, at the exact time some motorcycle crashes and burns. I would of gotten the fuck out of there too...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads