Infinite renewable clean energy

Current Location
Milwaukee, United States
Reactions
64% 7% 29%
If you had the secret to infinite renewable clean energy, what would you do with it? Would you care if it was used for weaponry?

OP
OP
Dagonshucks
Current Location
Milwaukee, United States
Reactions
64% 7% 29%
Okay, well this is my theory... You take a metal disc and put it on a rod, then put a negative magnetic charge on one side behind, then a positive magnetic charge on the other side in front. The magnets pull the disc forever.

Current Location
Elkins West Virginia
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Didnt they do something similar with deep earth magnets or something? Ive heard my dad talk about this before.

Coywolf

Craving Freedom
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
I'm sure I could partner the local animal shelter up with a grassroots bakery, for a nominal finders fee....

Organic, GMO free energy.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Current Location
folks who know me have my #.
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
the aligned magnets suffer from a thing called "eddy currents", hence the thermodynamic failure... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_current

the cat?
i know nothing about the cat.
however, if it's on buttered bread, attached to electricity that can toast it, i'd give it a try, for breakfast...

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
It's for reals jooo!

anyiki

Pilgrim
StP Supporter
Current Location
Easthampton, MA
Website
anyaklepacki.party
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Vermin Supreme has free energy figured out
A pony for every butt ! i do have to agree with hillbilly that if it appeared suddenly as the magic tech bullet solution and thus allowed industrial civ to avoid the appropriate doling out of consequences, it would change nothing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Riliya Making a Living 5

Latest Status Updates

Couple more days on the mountain and then gonna check out some more Colorado.
Matt Derrick wrote on bandit's profile.
nice background pic!
I am aware of the graphical glitches at the top of the website and am working on getting it fixed.
Taking my son out for his first real camping trip today! Then rolling out to wherever next week.
corn pads dopnt work, podiatrists cost heaps $$$, corns, the tramps curse( that and finding a place to charge your fone)
Went to a nude beach on the Columbia river and bar hopped with @Geraldo! What a great way to spend a Tuesday. Now I'm spending the day resting in the parking lot of dope truck stop that has a karaoke bar in it. Life fucking rules.
Well the latest software update really fucked up some shit at the top of the site. *sigh* great, more work for me to do...
Me and a crew of 8 Polish musicians and artists hitting the Canary Islands on December 1st
Whoever feels like tagging along please do!
my pack's full of paydays
Sorry folks, a software update today went bad, and I had to restore from a backup. Posts made from 6am to 12pm PST today were unfortunately lost.
Top Bottom