In Texas/East Coast.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
You should really put llittle bit more info about this. Maybe how you plan on doing it, where you plan on stopping and where you destination is.

keg

Reaction score
i forgot who but someone was looking for help paying for gas from texas to florida.i was,am ,might be going with them so if i can find there ols email i will ask if the have room for you.if not or if i do not contact them you can join me i will be going from texas to florida or maybe conn but in no hurry and no plans.

The Islander

Reaction score
i forgot who but someone was looking for help paying for gas from texas to florida.i was,am ,might be going with them so if i can find there ols email i will ask if the have room for you.if not or if i do not contact them you can join me i will be going from texas to florida or maybe conn but in no hurry and no plans.

I don't have a job, so I wouldn't be able to help pay for gas. I have a little bit of money though, trying to save up. I'm not super big into going to Florida, but I am not totally opposed either. I not sure when I able to leave, since I still need to get a few things, such as a state ID.

Since I really want to go to the East Coast, and that is where Rainbow Gathering will be this year, I am hoping to ride with someone there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads