I'm not new anymore but... | Squat the Planet

I'm not new anymore but...

Berky

Reaction score
After not using StP for a while, I thought I would re-introduce myself. Been kind of lonely lately and would love some like-minded individuals to talk to and maybe even become friends with :p

I'm Berky, a goofy teenager who has big plans to travel this summer. I really, really want to train hop but hitchhiking is also a favorable second. I plan to go to the 2018 rainbow gathering this year for my first trip. Totally interested in dumpster diving, busking, and camping. Also, I'm an anarchist

All friendlies welcome :)

Berky

Reaction score
welcome back.

i think you might be a bit late on the 2018 rainbow gathering since its happening right now.

There's one in July though isn't there? There's a summer one in the US every year I thought

D

Deleted member 125

There's one in July though isn't there? There's a summer one in the US every year I thought

im not a rainbow gathering kinda person so i wouldnt know about the other ones, but i know for sure the one in florida is happening right now because its a nightmare around ocala right now.

Berky

Reaction score
im not a rainbow gathering kinda person so i wouldnt know about the other ones, but i know for sure the one in florida is happening right now because its a nightmare around ocala right now.

If I missed it, nbd. I'll go next year :)

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA

Nationals, yes, happens in July every year. Then there are regionals seems like every month or two around the states. The current one happening is the Ocala FL regional, which I would never go to a gathering in FL so I don’t think you’re missing much. I’m sure the next regional will be posted on the forum. Welcome back to StP! Where you located atm?

• Useful
Reactions: Berky

Berky

Reaction score
I'm in Western Pennsylvania right now. Actually at this very moment I'm in school and we have a lockdown. It's probably a drill but it's a little creepy tbh.

Berky

Reaction score
Hi Berky, welcome and good luck in your travels! Have you ever tried dumpster diving before?

No I haven't but it's totally something I'd do. Been reading about it and whatnot.

Berky

Reaction score
Lockdown was lifted, by the way. Everyone is safe. Everyone is on edge since the Florida shooting.

Object

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Berky! My name is Human and it's good to see you on here! The Annual Rainbow Gathering will be from July1-8, 2018. It will be in either Georgia (probably), South Carolina, or North Carolina in a forest which we haven't met before.. I really hope to see you there! I'll have my big bus, the Here and Now Bus.. Check out Shining Light Camp when you get there, too! Here's a really good lightline that you can use to stay updated and for directions when the time comes. Normally, gathering locations are announced at the last moment for safety of the Family. There is a seed camp usually a month before it offficially starts and clean-up a month after.. 770-662-6112 Is the SouthEast lightline number.

• Useful
Reactions: Chazten and Berky

Berky

Reaction score
Hey Berky! My name is Human and it's good to see you on here! The Annual Rainbow Gathering will be from July1-8, 2018. It will be in either Georgia (probably), South Carolina, or North Carolina in a forest which we haven't met before.. I really hope to see you there! I'll have my big bus, the Here and Now Bus.. Check out Shining Light Camp when you get there, too! Here's a really good lightline that you can use to stay updated and for directions when the time comes. Normally, gathering locations are announced at the last moment for safety of the Family. There is a seed camp usually a month before it offficially starts and clean-up a month after.. 770-662-6112 Is the SouthEast lightline number.

Thank you so much for this, Human! I am so happy it's in EST. I didn't know they announced it so late but I kinda get why. We will totally have to find each other when we get there haha. Shining Light Camp, I think I've heard of that somewhere before

Berky

Reaction score

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome back. Keep on keeping on and safe travels.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads