I'm Milktoast, breaking free from Columbus, OH

T

Toasty Tramp

Fuck, man.
Found you guys just in time.

Breaking out of this joint -- the whole responsible adult rat race bullshit isn't my thing. Only fucking problem is I know nothing else and I'm anxious.

I've got a pack, clothes, toiletries, a multi tool, and guitar. Preparations aren't possible, I leave too soon for that. It'll work out eventually, I'm ready for the initial suck.

I'm an aspiring writer/musician, hustler, military veteran, and jack of all trades (master of none). I got a ride to anywhere in the state of Ohio if I need it...curious if anyone is in the area and wouldn't mind meeting up. I don't know the life, but I will certainly learn -- however need be -- solo or with help, preferably the latter.

I need to break free to pursue music and writing, also to fill up a little on life. Tried the whole responsible thing but it isn't my thing. Not wired for it. Safe and comfortable cages make me lazy, can't have it.

So yeah! Nice to find you guys. Can't wait to get to know some like minded folk and pick your brains dry. Been devouring the forums these past 24 hours cause your guys' knowledge is hella sexy. We'll be making some magic happen, I gottaaaaaa feeeellliiiiiiiinnnggg :D

Anyways. Ill see ya around!
-Milktoast McThunderFuck, The Lexical Necromancer

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome and I'm glad you're enjoying the website and all the cool stuff on here!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads