I'm Gonzo, from PHX.

Gonzomatic

Reaction score
Whatsup StP? Im Gonzo born and raised in PHX and for the last two years i been squatting at quite possibly the best mansion in all of AZ. I have had many many great times there and meet many traveling bands and travelers who have came through phoenix. Now after two years and a whole life in AZ ive decided to go traveling. With all the advice I've gotten from housemates and travelers i feel confident enough to go out into the world. I want to go all the way through California stopping in SD, LA the redwoods and Humboldt county and hopefully find a awesome bud trimming job for a while there. Then i wanna go up to Oregon and Washington. After all that come back to my hometown and decide if i want to keep traveling, if so go east or to the south. I'm going solo, one of the reasons i signed up here was hopefully find a roaddog cause i want to hop a train for the first time and do not want to do it alone, instead with someone with some experience. Well i look forward to traveling and this forum and the community, thanks, Gonzo.

dylann

Reaction score
Whats good man?! enjoy your trip buddy. Ill be in Hum Co in the next few days. So if your up there. send me a message bruh. Im in Philly right now. But I'll be there in a few days. have fun man and enjoy yourself. oh and BTW hitching out of LA SD or anywhere in SoCal is no bueno man. but you can get a ride out of Mailbu if your lucky.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
BTW hitching out of LA SD or anywhere in SoCal is no bueno man. but you can get a ride out of Mailbu if your lucky.

Eh, it ain't that bad when you consider buses and rideshare. My old move used to be to bus it to slo town and just hitch up the 1 from there. SoCal ain't as bad as everyone makes it sound, you just gotta pick your moves.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads