I'm all alone and scared.

Toadandspur

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Jump on the commuter train. The slc public trans goes from Ogden down to slc and then all the way to provo I think. I've ridden it every time I'm ever there to get closer or get out, and I've never paid for it. Never any trouble, either. Youll find it easier to get a ride wherever at a truckstop or some such shit outside the big cit.
Safe travels.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny
D

Deleted member 125

I'm in Salt Lake City. I need some advice on my next move. I have no idea how to handle this...

gonna be kinda hard to help ya out when youv given no info about yer situation other then yer location. handle what? were you evicted? were you traveling before and somehow managed to get stuck there?

AAAutin

Reaction score
Depending on how far north you are, there's a fairly heavily trafficked Flying J at the junction of 68 and 215.

If all else fails, hit the Jordan River Trail—not only will it take you out of town, but it links up with other trails all over the state.

Reactions: Toadandspur

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Step one: get out of SLC, many people have already provided you with options for that

Step two: tell us exactly, WHY you are alone and scared?

Reactions: happythoughts123

fimbulvetr

Reaction score
This is a really unfortunate post. Traveling can be really rewarding, but being thrust into it without being prepared is definitely scary, but you aren't alone. I think many of us start off traveling in a way we hadn't previously expected. I think this is a totally valid response. I really wish you all the luck in the world and I hope you can meet some road dogs that can alleviate this feeling for you to some degree.

RealRose

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I wasn't able to see these messages until now. Thanks everyone for there concern. I did however get a lot of stuff figured out and I'm doing a lot better now. Thank you again.

Reactions: Dmac

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads