If your doing Ak for the first time and need info, hmu.

MrFeels

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I know most of the State, good places for work, camping, hitching, hopping, etc. I would start listing things now, but It's a massive massive state with so many places that it would take hours to write Every potential resource. So feel free to ask. If I don't know it, I know someone who does. Hopefully by end of summer we should have a good reference guide page up

Last edited:

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of a lazy thread post IMO. No offense to you or anything....but don't you think it would be better to make a post where you list some of the best places to work/camp/hop instead of just saying "hit me up if you want to know"?

What would this forum look like if everyone just came on here and posted threads saying, "I know some good places to work and hitchhike from. Hit me up".

Think about it.

IMO that's something better to just state in your About Me section on your own profile.

MrFeels

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, I typed a heck of a lot more than seems to be showing. Not sure why it's not there. Thanks for the heads up and the opinions. I get on it soon

Doc Road

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm in Homer. Need to catch a ferry in Whittier AK. Looks like riding my bike is not a good option dew to the tunnel. Just wondering how easy to get a ride N such. Any thoughts on things to see here and on the way?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads