If you were at the 2013 NYC anarchist book fair...

D

deleted user

A shout out to this guy at the 2013 NYC anarchist bookfair/film festival. More specifically the film festival. The guy had his face completely tatoo, their was a discussion on a film about what should be done about furthering technology, their was alot of talk about using tech in "sustainable" ways, but this dude and his friend backed up the idea that Mongolian landscapes, the planet and chines slaves are not work the cost. I tried to get a word in, but i didn't get a chance. ( I had a good laugh when this kid got up and left saying "im not giving up my phone" heur heur huuuuuuuuurr haha) Anyway when it was over i passed this guy in the hall way, i wish i would have said good shit then but i didn't.

so if the guy at that bookfair in April of 2013 with the tattoo face is reading this, thanks for being really the only one to stick up for nature and shit.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads