I want HONESTY here, Who here has SERIOUSLY comtemplated Mass murder?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude... no matter how much hate... evil... misery... despair and destruction you may imagine you see.

Imagine that... how much greater... it would be... that... no matter what the circumstances... what the outcome... and even though you may meet a horrible miserable dirt shit end.

You did not become... the hate and dung... of this earth that you perceive.

Also... Boobies save. But that's just me. ::eyepatch::

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Can't change the world whether it's through peace or violence. Can't even change the one block radius around me. That's just the way I see it.

I think a lot of people are ignorant and brainwashed in this world, but I'm sure a million other people could think the same about me.

Reaction score
Crossed my mind a few times. Usually just when I'm having a lousy day. Not like I'd ever seriously do it or have even considered it. I'm no murderer. I'm sure everyone thinks about it from time to time when people piss them off.

NomadicHobo

Reaction score
Wow dude. Maybe since you hate everyone-everones not the problem. Perhaps you are?
I know lifes a bitch but mass murder? You should be in an institution.
...just my opinion.

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
Seems like a waste of time. Mass murder normally targets groups of people you don't know affecting families who never did anything to you. Unless you're targeting politicians, CEO's and other people who fucked you over in life then it seems pointless. Even still, I prefer to be friendly to everyone, especially if they are the type willing to go out of their way to fuck me over.

daydreamer

Reaction score
Is that a reference to the movie?? ... And is your doggy named catfish?

Yes, it's a reference. I don't like violent movies, but I closed my eyes at the yucky parts cuz the concept fascinated me.

I had to google a doggy named catfish, lol. My dog's name is Baby and if you look close, you'll see she's wearing pearls. She's not spoiled ONE BIT.

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I used to get kicks putting black cats down ant holes, time to time..

but seriously, there are way too many people. no complaints if someone were to come a- bomb me and everyone in the vicinity. if it means peace of mind for the remaining few then god bless them.

professorjpj

Reaction score
What movie? Im just being brutally honest here... And every day I'm alive, mankind just reinforces my beliefs.. We dont deserve to be here, or in charge!! Maybe the giraffes will evolve next!! But most probably the roaches will instead! they are pretty durable!

Dameon

Reaction score
Okay, I tried to be subtle, but are you guys fucking stupid? You do realize this shit shows up on Google? Are some of you just really desperate to get a visit from a three letter agency? Talking about this shit on a public forum is as smart as walking around with a sign that says "Hi! I'm going to be the next mass murderer and I want someone to arrest me because I'm a sick, sick person!"

Learn some discretion...fuck. Also, learn to realize that each human being is unique and killing them is as stupid as burning a piece of art.

professorjpj

Reaction score
Haha, art? seriously? I equate human beings with roaches, definitely not art.. Although to be fair, I have burned more then my fair share of paintings and books too! Besides, if a public forum isn't "safe", no where is!!

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
I don't think you have any right to say whether or not other people deserve something, unless you are the ultimate supreme being-- not that I believe there is one or not. You are human just like everyone else and "deserve" whatever the rest of humanity "deserves". Yes, you can look at this world as fucked up, but there are many good things about it too. Things are not black and white. It's more complicated AND simpler than you think.

professorjpj

Reaction score
Sorry, but ive found NOTHING good about humanity.. Period! However, I find the animal kingdom quite "pure", they certainly deserve a chance to evolve and take the reins of control.. I have no doubt they would do a better job then humankind..

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
Well, I am sorry for you-- to find nothing good about who you are and what you're a part of is truly a painful way to exist. Unfortunately for you, you are not the only person who lives on this planet and is entitled to opinions. Therefore, just because you think humanity deserves complete termination does not mean that that is what should happen. The world is the way it is for a reasons unknown to humanity and the best you can do to cope with that fact is to be less "fucked up" than the rest of humanity so that you may set an example for others. The fact that you are contemplating mass murder reinforces the notion that humanity is messed up. You, a human being, are fucked up for thinking that billions of lives deserve complete obliteration from this world.

Last edited:

Stella Lum

Reaction score
Just being honest, and expect the same.. Almost a poll here.. Who has seriously considered it? Maybe you've been pushed your entire life by aholes,, or been rejected by women and unable to get laid(without paying for it), or tired of douchebag yuppies, or just had enough of our greedy materialist texting zombielike shallow American society? Enough to be pushed to your absolute limits, and seriously comtemplated reducing the population of aholes walking around? I Know this is a controversial subject, but I am truly curious to hear everyones perspectives... If you feel like chiming in, and have a strong opinion one way or the other, by all means, WRITE!!

I definitely have. I think almost, if not everyone has thought about it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads