I want HONESTY here, Who here has SERIOUSLY comtemplated Mass murder?

professorjpj

Reaction score
Just being honest, and expect the same.. Almost a poll here.. Who has seriously considered it? Maybe you've been pushed your entire life by aholes,, or been rejected by women and unable to get laid(without paying for it), or tired of douchebag yuppies, or just had enough of our greedy materialist texting zombielike shallow American society? Enough to be pushed to your absolute limits, and seriously comtemplated reducing the population of aholes walking around? I Know this is a controversial subject, but I am truly curious to hear everyones perspectives... If you feel like chiming in, and have a strong opinion one way or the other, by all means, WRITE!!

professorjpj

Reaction score
Hehe, I wasn't referring to merely one.. Just being pushed by ALL of our American society.. Personally, I would not complain if I had the earth to myself(me and the animals of course), but that's just me I suppose...

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
the real question, my friend, is "what do you believe does not deserve to exist?"

not "what would you indiscriminately wipe out?", because if you wanted to cure the ills of humanity by eliminating members of the species whom don't deserve to exist, the only folks left (& i say this with love & respect, & would rather be the same than whom i am, if it could come to pass), are the folks with Down's Syndrome..

never met one of them who wasn't pretty innocent at their core...

beautifull fucking people..

just being honest...

if you are asking if people have *seriously* considered it, anybody who says "yes" is pretty fucking fucked up, and you need help, if it's going through your brain..
if yer asking about prejudices & filtration of the species (like assholes who blame the poor for being the poor, having their *ability* to exercise their prejudice being removed from existence), then fuck..

that's what fucking politics are about...

people who disagree with you either being wrong, bad or evil, & ultimately curtailed...

democracy, my friend, is war by proxy...

every person gets one imaginary bullet (called a vote) & gets to kill (within the context of the vote) one other individual...

that isn't mass murder, but it *is* a lot of people shooting each other (with imaginary bullets) all at once...

if you are wondering how many people think about pulling a Columbine.. well... hopefully something like that isn't really running through your head...

but.. if you are asking something along the lines of "how many shits are there out there who are abusive of this beautifull thing called "life" & make shit use of it & it would be better placed elsewhere..."
well.

not only evil fucks would answer "shitloads!!", but a lot of good people, too..

humans cannot be god, sonny...

when they want to be, they get thinking along the lines of the questions you are asking..
because..
there is little greater power one human can have over another, than by hurting them..

anyways..

i'm sorry you've been fucked over, etc. etc..
& the sad thing is that hard honesty is often the thing that brings its own persecution..

all i can tell you is live with it, & keep loving others..

fight to keep loving..

& fuck the assholes with hidden agendas & fuck the shitheads who play being cool..

no need to say a lot more, although i would agree if the real question you are asking is whether or not we will ever make it into something better...

K

Kim Chee

This fella was repeatedly rejected by women and felt it necessary to kill:

As for me, I don't have anger issues and wouldn't kill unless it was self defense.

professorjpj

Reaction score
Well, honestly, I was born without a conscience.. Never had any hangups or guilt on any bad thing ive done.. Deep down inside(maybe not THAT deep down I suppose), after what I've seen in my 44 years of suffering, I don't believe humankind deserves to be here.. We are all scumbags at heart(you're right, except the down syndrome kids, they ARE innocent), and really deserve to be wiped out with extreme prejudice(myself included probably).. However, I don't think I would(unless maybe I KNEW I only had a month to live, then all bets are off).. Only because there is literally no way to make even a small dent in the population, period!! Someone could kill non-stop, 24 hours a day, every 30 secs, and never make a difference whatsoever in the population... So whats the point? I guess that encapsulates my attitude.. Its quite useless, anything short of nukes, or biological viruses specifically DESIGNED to wipe out humans wont make a difference in the scheme of things, and humans in all their shallowness, materialism, immorality and scum-loving corruption will probably be here for the foreseeable coming millennium, nothing can realistically be done about it..So why put forth a wasted effort?

S

spectacular

I don't believe humankind deserves to be here.. We are all scumbags at heart(you're right, except the down syndrome kids, they ARE innocent), and really deserve to be wiped out with extreme prejudice(myself included probably)..

yet you somehow possess the ability and right to judge? people who feel that way usually feel like they deserve to be here.

professorjpj

Reaction score
yet you somehow possess the ability and right to judge? people who feel that way usually feel like they deserve to be here.
Never said I did.. I know I would LIKE to.. My biggest dream is to be high on a hilltop and look down onto a world of fishes! Yes, I DO judge, always have... You know the saying "judge not, lest ye be judged!"? Well, I have my own twist on that, I say "Judge, and be judged".. Im fine with that..

• Haha
Reactions: NomadicHobo

professorjpj

Reaction score
So...which agency do you work for, while we're being honest?

Anybody seriously considering mass murder should give serious thought to seeing a mental health professional and getting the help they need.
Agency? That's funny.. I haven't worked ANY job in more then 8 years now.. And perpetually living on the streets forever.. So that's bloody unlikely.. I just see the pointlessness of it all, and rage against the fcked up society I happen to be in!!

daydreamer

Reaction score
I'll be honest. I think about going "God Bless America" on certain people all the time. Not indiscriminately, not like a Columbine mass murder, but more like one at a time on pedophiles, animal abusers, etc...

Yeah, I know I'm fucked up. Tried therapy, didn't help, sooo...

D

Deleted member 2626

none of human kind deserves to be here? That's an asinine statement. Just because you have no conscience and don't mind hurting others, whether physically or mentally, doesn't mean every other human is the same. I personally am not a big fan of many people either, but i practice complete respect to any and all unless the circumstance calls for otherwise. I practice complete honesty everyday and do not practice bull shitting. There's fine lines with anything and complete truth is a good one. I think the world could use a restart, as in nature rules again but mass murder? You could kill some of the good ones who respect and help nature and are honest people who think of things besides themselves.

D

Deleted member 2626

And I agree with daydreamer, animal abusers and people who rape children and such, theres no slack for that.
but in the end, who knows anything

professorjpj

Reaction score
none of human kind deserves to be here? That's an asinine statement. Just because you have no conscience and don't mind hurting others, whether physically or mentally, doesn't mean every other human is the same. I personally am not a big fan of many people either, but i practice complete respect to any and all unless the circumstance calls for otherwise. I practice complete honesty everyday and do not practice bull shitting. There's fine lines with anything and complete truth is a good one. I think the world could use a restart, as in nature rules again but mass murder? You could kill some of the good ones who respect and help nature and are honest people who think of things besides themselves.
Hehe, You've got me wrong.. I didn't say I WOULD, I said it would be a complete waste of time to even TRY!! No point.. As much as I despise human beings in general, unless I could get them ALL, there would be no point.... So I try avoiding in person interaction as much as possible... But yes, its time for something BETTER to evolve and take the place of human dominance... Maybe nature will get it right next time!

Dmac

Reaction score
if i was suicidal, i would hunt down those i felt responsible. then off myself, or, death by cop.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Professor needs to partake of stropharia cubensis. And listen to/read up on some McKenna.

Reactions: Darion

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'll be honest. I think about going "God Bless America" on certain people all the time. Not indiscriminately, not like a Columbine mass murder, but more like one at a time on pedophiles, animal abusers, etc...

Yeah, I know I'm fucked up. Tried therapy, didn't help, sooo...

Is that a reference to the movie?? ... And is your doggy named catfish?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads