Photos - I took a photo with shoestring last night | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Photos I took a photo with shoestring last night

HiLineWinterFuneral

Reaction score
First off I’ve seen shoestring tag “90’s” just 7 years ago in laurel MT. Every place you here him talk about being years ago will have a brand new sharpie or paint marker Walmart has only had for 10 years “sign in”. It is true the old few around know him but not that well.
sounds vaguely familiar.

on the britt hobo king tho... i've never been so this is 3rd person anecdotal, but it seems like something mostly for tourists. i saw a video a few years back where some hippie girl was voted hobo queen and im pretty certain she'd never ridden a train ever. the vote on that one seemed to be more centered around her good looks than anything else. so yeah, i wouldn't take that event too seriously.
Bass is a lying tweaker that lives in Walmart parking lots smoking meth in vans with elderly white women. When I met him in 2013 in Colton CA he told me he just started riding and kept asking me what he should fly being a “black man” I just told him same as anything but he said his god signs worked better.
and Now this guy took over Dutch? Hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

HiLineWinterFuneral

Reaction score
First off I’ve seen shoestring tag “90’s” just 7 years ago in laurel MT. Every place you here him talk about being years ago will have a brand new sharpie or paint marker Walmart has only had for 10 years “sign in”. It is true the old few around know him but not that well.
Oh yeah if you don’t believe me ask him to post him being a “gangster bodyguard” in Texas from the years before. His Facebook was all about it. Speaking a which how’s your kids?

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh yeah if you don’t believe me ask him to post him being a “gangster bodyguard” in Texas from the years before. His Facebook was all about it. Speaking a which how’s your kids?

This is a little confusing. You're quoting yourself and then asking "how's your kids?". Who are you trying to direct this comment to?

• Agree
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads