I think i found a place to call home.

IMaHIPPY

Reaction score
Greetings from NY. Long Island to be percise. I have made 2 posts on here prior to this, and im trying to get more posts so i can access different parts for this forum.

This site gave me much more of a warmer welcome then Digihitch. i hope somone hacks the DH site, and makes it crash. lol

but im just stoping by to say HI! im hitting the road in early January, and thanks to this place, i already found a road dog.

this place rocks!!!

peace
IMaHIPPY

Dmac

Reaction score
hello! long island huh? workin or squattin?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
telling people that youre just trying to get your post count up probably wont gain you a much better welcome than you had somewhere else...

i dont think theres anything wrong with jacking up your "post count" by saying hi and thanking people for being freindly

menu

Reaction score
the only reason kids want a high post rate seems to be that they want their "status" on stp up. what other reason is there?

Cade

Reaction score
Many people moved from Digihitch to here after the site stopped working. The man behind Digihitch died; you can find all about that somewhere on here.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
the only reason kids want a high post rate seems to be that they want their "status" on stp up. what other reason is there?
"Trainhopping

Post train related happenings, questions, and info here. You MUST have 50 posts or more to participate in this forum."

uhhh, I guess its required if you want to use stp to its fullest...

menu

Reaction score
I forgot about that part. that was changed long after I got on here. I was thinking person was trying to get his "classification" ie. rubber tramp, up.

MalloryJen

Reaction score
you know, i was reading some comments on here about how people looked down on us just trying to get some posts so we can talk about what we care about (trains). I don't think there's a thing in the world wrong with that. i don't get why they make you have a certain number of posts anyway. we're on here to learn and talk. I'm with you.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Old thread is old, but nonetheless You (I believe) have no biz posting in the train hopping section as an under expierenced forum member, such said members - even 'experienced explorers' tend to ask dumb questions and flat out beat dead horses, cannot stress the search function enough, and straight up good old fashioned reading of the forum from cover to cover will provide more info than any answered question can ever provide essentially painting a picture of deeper understanding than a Q and A session will ever.

agreed @ 614crust - StP Status rofl!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads