I need friends.

freeganmachine

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm about to graduate high school and I'll be traveling soon. My mum died recently and I don't have very many friends that will stay in contact with me after I leave. I'm in need of some new friends, who I can possibly meet up with sometime in my travels. Any takers? I'd greatly appreciate it. It would be nice to know people in other states, because Virginia fucking sucks.

Eadoin

Reaction score
hey there. sorry about your mom, thats rough. im always looking for another friend so gimme a buzz sometime :)

E

Earth

That's too bad about your mom.
As for making legit friends, easier said than done.
I have no advice, except perhaps try and seek out your own kind...
Good Luck in your travels.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

christianarchy

Reaction score
I'll be around Illinois and Indiana in June, Philly and NY in July, somewhere for August, and Colorado in Sept. If we're ever in the same neck of the woods I'd be down to tramp around together.

gravitsrainbow

Reaction score
What part of VA?
I'll say I'm in Richmond because it sounds cooler, but it's more like Petersburg.

ZoomZoom

Reaction score
Sorry about your loss, and good luck on your future endeavors. I went to Byrd which is pretty close to Franklin County. Had some real good times before heading out of there - some great moonshine indeed.

Maximillion

Reaction score
Franklin County eh? You mean the one that shits paper mill rotten eggs?

Im from the Beach myself, but since was deported back to Nova Scotia (had a good 8 year run). I just finished my senior year as well and plan on making the pilgrimage back as soon as I get these damn online classes done.

Mid-august maybe? If you dont feel weird about hanging around Virginia Beach for a week I'd be glad to have ya.

xACABx

Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your mom.
And Virginia is such a bore. Born and raised there.
I'm in Va for the next 5 days or so then I'm heading to Boston, if you'd want to take the journey with me, I'd be more than willing to help you.

joeynogood

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm about to graduate high school and I'll be traveling soon. My mum died recently and I don't have very many friends that will stay in contact with me after I leave. I'm in need of some new friends, who I can possibly meet up with sometime in my travels. Any takers? I'd greatly appreciate it. It would be nice to know people in other states, because Virginia fucking sucks.

IM DOWN N BATON ROUGE SO IF U COME DOWN HERE HIT ME LIL MOMA

LostAvood

Reaction score
When I head on my journey later in the summer hopefully our paths will cross maybe I could lend some support and/or counsel on dealing with tradgedy.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hit me up if you find yourself coming through Austin, TX. I can introduce you to a ton of awesome folks there.

scatwomb

Reaction score
If you pass through Minneapolis from now until January, or Eugene after January, I can introduce you to some people and take you on urban exploration adventures!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads