I need friends.

rezmutts

Reaction score
In the woods of Tsaile.. house is falling apart..
Hey don't worry Your journey in life as just began. I really don't have friends at all.. I lost my dad years back. I raised myself knowing we live in a fucked up world, but come to relies what life had to offer.. I'll be your homie.. if u every go through the four corner area hit me up..

Reactions: Matt Derrick

owlfrog

Reaction score
I'm in Minneapolis if need a friend reach out all ready "followed" u here, I want the same thing, friends to tramp with and meet up when we do cross paths. I had to raise myself too so I'm down 4 soul talking shit.

bicycle

Reaction score
hit me up if you want a penpal/ mailfriend

Nemo

Reaction score
We could all use a friend or two these days. I'm here for you if you need anyone to talk to..
I was just in Mechanicsville, VA. just the other day visiting fam.

I know I could use a friend too so if you need a road dog or want to do some traveling, just let me know.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i just moved out to slab city... sorry :(

dolittle

Reaction score
Hey, Freegan... Here is a bit of advice for U. I'm 47 yrs old & this I have learned. Never, & I DO mean NEVER let anyone know how much cash U got. Also, if U never expect anything from anyone, U'll never be disappointed. These two things have kept me safe & sane more than a few times. Good luck out here.

Reactions: fackshat

Nelco

Reaction score
if you come through chattanooga tn i can show you around

freeganmachine

Reaction score
Wow I didn't think this post was still going, I never got any notifications about it. Weird. I haven't been on this site since I discovered the festival life. Ha.
Dolittle- yeah I know what you mean about the money and such, but I've really never had any problems with anyone. Theres no way anyone can do anything seeing as no one on the web would know who I was if they saw me in person, I don't have that trippy car anymore and I look completely different. I have this awful paranoia disorder too which usually works in my favor.
Can't trust anybody, not even your own blood.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what festivals?

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Sounds like you don't have much of a vibe sense. You need to find a friend who has a good vibe sense...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads