I made a map of the most photographed places in the world

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
Nice, where did you find the info that these were the most photographed places? I think the only other section it might work in is the Your Projects bit, but lets see if anyone else comes up with a better idea.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I think projects - would kind of get lost in the day to day stuff. Cool pics. :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i moved this to united states. i know it's not the most ideal location, but it seemed appropriate to make this a sticky and put it by my thread of epic destinations which is in the same area. i'm also going to feature this thread :D

Reactions: generique

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The Map.

Not sure if I posted this in the right place-- there was no 'everywhere' subforum for destinations. If you have must see's of your own, post 'em and I'll add them to the map.

oh, and how did you get the content to format itself so nicely in the markers (photos, links, etc)?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
If I have some time this weekend I'll start going through your list of epic places and add 'em to the map.

good luck, there's now over 600+ :p

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads