I love being free | Squat the Planet

I love being free

Object

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hey! I'm Georgia, this is my reality. I've often dreamt of living off grid somewhere but as for now I want to travel and have an educated answer as to where I will call home (It won't be Georgia, lol). OK I do currently live here, and was apparently birthed here but I was raised in Alabama FYI. My life in general has been a wild ride. I have always been anxiously awaiting a time where I could live, free. I guess there's no better time then now! I am traveling on foot with my dog Bella. I am so glad to have her. She is adapting well, still getting used to noises and things. Anyway, So as far as a female companion or relationship status I don't have one right now. I would like to travel with male or female travelers. I'm not into anything hardcore just smoke and drink sometimes. I'm glad I made this profile. This place looks cool. Look forward to getting to know (some of) you. I am traveling from Georgia to who knows where. Just returned round trip MI and back but that was rubbertramped. I don't want to go anywhere cold really. Thinking Florida but IDK yet. Florida might be a trap lol. I'm just gonna see what happens.

MilkaNoobie

Reaction score
Go to Florida on vacation, leave on probation come back on violation .... that's the unofficial motto. Utah is the prettiest place I've been in America and I've seen almost all of them .... snow just kissed the ground last night for the first time this year but plenty of things to do for what ever your favorite time of year is here and literally the nicest people I ever met

Reactions: crow

crow

Reaction score
At risk of sounding cliche, true freedom comes from within. you can walk 10000 miles and miss it if you're looking for yourself inthe world.
that's why a lot of travelers say places begin to look the same.

that being said, tits a great time of year to visit florida. few bugs. cool air, and a lot going on. fest is over but gathering is coming among other things.
homebums can be tempered with free beer. and i havent gotten in many fights that were undeserved. but stay away from 305 if you dont wanna go missing.

milka noobie is right about the motto. incarceration is big business in fl.
hitchhiking is legal at onramps, and flyin will usually just get you a ticket.(if u dont bagem then shrroooooms are legal too:)
Respect, even undeserved, goes a long way with the cops.
theyve bought me food, given me smokes, money, and even rides.
albeit i did spend a year in lockup for sleeping in the back of a loaded semi. whoops, 211.

but in jail i read a great book by bo lozoff that changed my perspective on shit.
you should definitely dl it.
http://www.ourprisonneighbors.org/WADTGuide.pdf

if you're heading this way, hmu.
I know florida like tha back of my knees.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads