i just wanna tell the world...

ayron

Reaction score
how fucking amazing sog multi tools are

they are great.

i got a sog powerlock EOD... and holy fuck. yeah sure the knife isint as exsessible as say a leatherman charge, but nothing beats its compound leaverage. cuts through chainlink like butter. in a pinch at a yard? lost and need to get through that fence? got a dog and you aint jumping over it? one hand cut right through that fence. since its a totaly innocent tool too its not charageble as a B&E tool..as far as the piggies are concerned its just pliers...little to they know....

their durable too, with a 25 year warrenty or so...its got some handle gards that are a pain in the ass but there not important to keep really... you can get it in all black too. i belive the silver one is standerd issue for the US army right now too, but it comes with a c4 punch...

anyways i just thought yall would wanna check em out.

http://sogknives.com/store/B61.html

Reactions: barbuchon
Reaction score
Website
effectiveresistance.tumblr.com
Thanks for the information. I shall look into that!

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
How do they compare to Leatherman?

Doc Road

Reaction score
its got compound leverage?... like ford to bmw, that's going on my, to rip list!

• Useful
Reactions: eske silver

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads