I hope anyone in Paris is OK

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
Paris attacks: Bataclan and other assaults leave many dead - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Sorry on smart phone can't do better than this right now. Hope everyone in Paris is ok. Use #PorteOuverte on twitter to seek out a safe place to stay. Parisians will help you.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm trying to recall...

We did have a user here in Italy and traveling on her way to Spain, possibly through France, I believe.

.... .... ahhh here is the thread, it was Januarybell... from her flag looks like she is in spain already.
https://squattheplanet.com/threads/italy-not-feeln-you.25501/

Hmmm our user world map has a few tags near paris but not sure if anyone active.
Maps working bit slow atm...

https://squattheplanet.com/members/map/

Thanks for posting up @landpirate anyone knows anyone personally please check in.
Take care of each other.

Last edited:

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
I thought it was unlikely that anyone was there, but you never know. Maybe just passing through and yes it might just be that they know people who live there and want to check they're OK.

I'm in a little bubble most of the time, when it comes to the news i don't really read it, but this was all over everything here yesterday so thought it was worth sharing.

Reactions: Anagor

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I know of a few traveling there (but not in the area) at this moment @Anagor - wanna check in? What do you hear from there?

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
I know of a few traveling there (but not in the area) at this moment @Anagor - wanna check in? What do you hear from there?

I have to read / watch news about that. (Just came home after a night with friends.)

Very sad.

:(

Edit: just read the news. More than very sad. Also read that the Pope (I'm not religious) said, what's going on at the moment could be the beginning of a Third World War. And I'm afraid he could be right. :(

Last edited:

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
I have a few friends who are living in Paris right now. They are all safe but very shocked and scared.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
God bless those poor people. J'aime le coeur et esprit de ma belle France. J'aime Paris, et vive le republique, toujours

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads