I got a new puppy! | Squat the Planet

I got a new puppy!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
puppy.jpg
Got a blue heeler puppy this morning and just wanted to share!!! My first dog ever. He's such a sweetheart and very mellow for a heeler. Was gonna add a couple more photos but my phone's not cooperating atm. Meet Shadow! Can't wait to bring him on the road with me soon.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So adorable, i'm very interested in getting a blue heeler so I'd like to see more posts as he grows up, and I'm curious what your experience will be with him

Sent from my LG-H815 using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

K

Kim Chee

I used to have a blue heeler I named Willis.

I used to get the strangest looks when I told people what his name was...as if a dog couldn't be called Willis or something.

Good, smart dogs.
image.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
awesome man. take care of him. with travel its all about him mostly. beats a damn human come along any fucking day
for sure. i plan to take the best care of him so he's around for many years. If I have to sell my truck and all my belongings to pay for a surgery he needs, i will do it. i'll go hungry before i let him. he's my little buddy and comes first!

D

Deleted member 2626

Damn right man. i'm guessing castration? definitely good to do. and if you feed and keep your dog active vets can be kind of avoided besides some of the legal vaccs that you need. willingly admit i haven't really had my dude to a vet in a few years.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Damn right man. i'm guessing castration? definitely good to do. and if you feed and keep your dog active vets can be kind of avoided besides some of the legal vaccs that you need. willingly admit i haven't really had my dude to a vet in a few years.
Yea, vet says earliest they cut balls off is 6 months...so I still have time to threaten the little one when he's bein naughty. Do you give him the shots yourself?

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
shadow1.jpg shadow4.jpg shadow5.jpg
shadow2.jpg

And Where's My Beer, huh????????

D

Deleted member 2626

haha very cool looking little fella. no I go to clinics or some pet stores have them or city humane societies. got my dude a 3 year rabies update for like ten bucks last year. vets present an expensive service and recommend unnecessary needs

klaiash

Reaction score
Heelers are my favorite breed. I miss mine so much and have been thinking about getting another. It makes my heart ache (in a great way) to see yours all grown up in your profile picture.

Reactions: iamwhatiam

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads