Mossback
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Reactions
98% 0% 1%
puppy-jpg.34143_I got a new puppy!_Furry Nomads_Squat the Planet_4:42 PM
Got a blue heeler puppy this morning and just wanted to share!!! My first dog ever. He's such a sweetheart and very mellow for a heeler. Was gonna add a couple more photos but my phone's not cooperating atm. Meet Shadow! Can't wait to bring him on the road with me soon.

T

tacology

I deleted myself
He looks super cute! I love his colouring!

Take as many pictures as you can while he's a puppy.. They grow up so fast :')

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your new fur baby!!!

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Threads
Current Location
Sedona, AZ
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Awww what a babe!! Have fun traveling together

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
So adorable, i'm very interested in getting a blue heeler so I'd like to see more posts as he grows up, and I'm curious what your experience will be with him

Sent from my LG-H815 using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
I used to have a blue heeler I named Willis.

I used to get the strangest looks when I told people what his name was...as if a dog couldn't be called Willis or something.

Good, smart dogs.
image-jpeg.34296_I got a new puppy!_Furry Nomads_Squat the Planet_3:27 AM

Threads
Current Location
Potter County PA
Reactions
96% 0% 3%
awesome man. take care of him. with travel its all about him mostly. beats a damn human come along any fucking day

OP
OP
iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam

Mossback
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Reactions
98% 0% 1%
awesome man. take care of him. with travel its all about him mostly. beats a damn human come along any fucking day
for sure. i plan to take the best care of him so he's around for many years. If I have to sell my truck and all my belongings to pay for a surgery he needs, i will do it. i'll go hungry before i let him. he's my little buddy and comes first!

Threads
Current Location
Potter County PA
Reactions
96% 0% 3%
Damn right man. i'm guessing castration? definitely good to do. and if you feed and keep your dog active vets can be kind of avoided besides some of the legal vaccs that you need. willingly admit i haven't really had my dude to a vet in a few years.

OP
OP
iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam

Mossback
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Reactions
98% 0% 1%
Damn right man. i'm guessing castration? definitely good to do. and if you feed and keep your dog active vets can be kind of avoided besides some of the legal vaccs that you need. willingly admit i haven't really had my dude to a vet in a few years.
Yea, vet says earliest they cut balls off is 6 months...so I still have time to threaten the little one when he's bein naughty. Do you give him the shots yourself?

OP
OP
iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam

Mossback
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Reactions
98% 0% 1%
_I got a new puppy!_Furry Nomads_Squat the Planet_8:28 AM _I got a new puppy!_Furry Nomads_Squat the Planet_8:28 AM _I got a new puppy!_Furry Nomads_Squat the Planet_8:28 AM
shadow2-jpg.34392_I got a new puppy!_Furry Nomads_Squat the Planet_8:28 AM

And Where's My Beer, huh????????

Threads
Current Location
Potter County PA
Reactions
96% 0% 3%
haha very cool looking little fella. no I go to clinics or some pet stores have them or city humane societies. got my dude a 3 year rabies update for like ten bucks last year. vets present an expensive service and recommend unnecessary needs

klaiash

Wayfarer
Threads
Current Location
Ventura
Reactions
89% 2% 9%
Heelers are my favorite breed. I miss mine so much and have been thinking about getting another. It makes my heart ache (in a great way) to see yours all grown up in your profile picture.