I got a new puppy! (1 Viewer)

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
puppy-jpg.34143
Got a blue heeler puppy this morning and just wanted to share!!! My first dog ever. He's such a sweetheart and very mellow for a heeler. Was gonna add a couple more photos but my phone's not cooperating atm. Meet Shadow! Can't wait to bring him on the road with me soon.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
T

tacology

I deleted myself
He looks super cute! I love his colouring!

Take as many pictures as you can while he's a puppy.. They grow up so fast :')

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your new fur baby!!!

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
I used to have a blue heeler I named Willis.

I used to get the strangest looks when I told people what his name was...as if a dog couldn't be called Willis or something.

Good, smart dogs.
image-jpeg.34296

D

Deleted member 2626

I deleted myself
awesome man. take care of him. with travel its all about him mostly. beats a damn human come along any fucking day

OP
iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
awesome man. take care of him. with travel its all about him mostly. beats a damn human come along any fucking day
for sure. i plan to take the best care of him so he's around for many years. If I have to sell my truck and all my belongings to pay for a surgery he needs, i will do it. i'll go hungry before i let him. he's my little buddy and comes first!

D

Deleted member 2626

I deleted myself
Damn right man. i'm guessing castration? definitely good to do. and if you feed and keep your dog active vets can be kind of avoided besides some of the legal vaccs that you need. willingly admit i haven't really had my dude to a vet in a few years.

OP
iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Damn right man. i'm guessing castration? definitely good to do. and if you feed and keep your dog active vets can be kind of avoided besides some of the legal vaccs that you need. willingly admit i haven't really had my dude to a vet in a few years.
Yea, vet says earliest they cut balls off is 6 months...so I still have time to threaten the little one when he's bein naughty. Do you give him the shots yourself?

D

Deleted member 2626

I deleted myself
haha very cool looking little fella. no I go to clinics or some pet stores have them or city humane societies. got my dude a 3 year rabies update for like ten bucks last year. vets present an expensive service and recommend unnecessary needs

klaiash

Rambler
Heelers are my favorite breed. I miss mine so much and have been thinking about getting another. It makes my heart ache (in a great way) to see yours all grown up in your profile picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $20.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $20.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $20.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $20.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.