I don't know what to make of this guy...

Phuen

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't have had a top notch sleeping bag and high quality tarp in that bag? I've done that before. Really all you need. Oh, and some rope. And balls of steel, 3 of em, in your hand rollin.

Maestro

Reaction score
Like the others said, seeing as he was chill vib'in, i assume maybe he ingested some mushrooms or perhaps even strong edibles. I hear sometimes they make u just wanna leave when its "that time" and because of this, people wont commit to anything longterm. He was jus livin in the moment.
Good story tho! Something tells me u will run into him again..... He will have some explaining to do. Thats if he survived alaska!! LOL

D

Deleted member 20240

Sounds like he might just be on a sick one.

About the gear question: I knew this lady that pretty much traveled that light all the time, just a jansport and her banjo, dog, and canteen. Mind you this was considerably warmer out but, she would literally only carry the bare minimum necessary gear for the season. I remember she'd just work up a few bucks busking and go to the thrift store if she wanted new clothes or pick up a sleeping bag and she'd ditch anything that she wasn't using. Weird? Maybe but who knows.
I used to travel like that. I hate lugging shit around.

noothgrush

Reaction score
Bumping an old an old topic but I used to travel with a dude named Ben who had nothing but the old jansport. When I first met him he was wearing doctors scrubs that he found on the ground somewhere. Dude was zen as fuck and im glad I met him. He was out there in a good way.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads