I bought an RV | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

I bought an RV

G

Grubblin

I pulled a part of an older post from @zim

"I am getting much more comfortable! It's no longer intimidating when you know what mostly everything is and what it does, and which other systems it's connected to."

Here's out that knowledge can really help you out. When you go to a mechanic to pay for something you can't fix yourself, if you talk the talk and do it correctly, they know they can't fuck you over. Then you'll get a quote for the time and materials that they really think it'll take. You might be surprised at the instant bond that develops when the mechanic can talk to you like a colleague and not have to explain it as if you were an ordinary dumbass.

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
I pulled a part of an older post from @zim

"I am getting much more comfortable! It's no longer intimidating when you know what mostly everything is and what it does, and which other systems it's connected to."

Here's out that knowledge can really help you out. When you go to a mechanic to pay for something you can't fix yourself, if you talk the talk and do it correctly, they know they can't fuck you over. Then you'll get a quote for the time and materials that they really think it'll take. You might be surprised at the instant bond that develops when the mechanic can talk to you like a colleague and not have to explain it as if you were an ordinary dumbass.
This is very true. The guys I use know I used to be a mechanic so they tend to play it pretty straight with me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads