hud inspector/ realtor keys

chriscarter

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
mfssupply sells a set of keys that will open most doors in the united states. this set will not open every door but they will work on 50% of the doors in the us today. this is the set that realtors use to get into houses. this is the set that hud inspectors use. they sell for $9.99 plus shipping cost.

http://www.mfssupply.com/Inspector-Key-Packet

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Dmac

Reaction score
those, a set of padlock shims and a set of auto jiggler keys and you are set for business! till a cop catches you with any of them.

chriscarter

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
those, a set of padlock shims and a set of auto jiggler keys and you are set for business! till a cop catches you with any of them.

I carry alot of keys because I have a few houses. That's not illegal. If the cops should ask, then you tell them that you are a real estate agent. All real estate agents carry a set of keys like this to show houses.

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Only 9.99? Does it now have more fiber?

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
@dmac66
It was a joke on how something that can "open most doors in the united states" only costs $9.99 - The same price as most things 'As Seen on TV'.
And like many things in TV-land (my favorite land o the completely incompetent humans), they often caption "Now with 20% more fiber!"

• Haha
Reactions: Dmac

DesertRat

Reaction score
Only 9.99? Does it now have more fiber?
@dmac66
It was a joke on how something that can "open most doors in the united states" only costs $9.99 - The same price as most things 'As Seen on TV'.
And like many things in TV-land (my favorite land o the completely incompetent humans), they often caption "Now with 20% more fiber!"

But wait!

If you order in the next 10 minutes...

Reactions: eske silver

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Exactly. Well put.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads