Howdy! | Squat the Planet

Howdy!

crimethunc7

Reaction score
Welp, I have no idea what I am doing here, just that life in a capitalist society ain't for me and I am about to go rogue. Looking for folks in Spokane WA. Looking for pointers on traveling in general. I have an old beater truck but if it makes more sense to ditch that I will. Thinking Ill save a few paychecks and head south. Sorry I am a total nooby but fuck the system, fuck bigotry and fuck participating in a system that upholds inequality any longer. Bleh this is a ramble.

crimethunc7

Reaction score
I am lost. I need to figure out how to live again. Working a minimum wage job, surviving off of tips, hiding that I am not cis as I would likely get fired.... it is eating at the essence of my being. I know I do not believe in the values of mainstream society. That is the only thing I am certain of. I am bad at putting this shit into words but I am hoping to find folks who can guide me whether I set out alone initially or not. I am about to sell all my shit and take my truck as far south as I can go for the winter.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welp, I have no idea what I am doing here, just that life in a capitalist society ain't for me and I am about to go rogue. Looking for folks in Spokane WA. Looking for pointers on traveling in general. I have an old beater truck but if it makes more sense to ditch that I will. Thinking Ill save a few paychecks and head south. Sorry I am a total nooby but fuck the system, fuck bigotry and fuck participating in a system that upholds inequality any longer. Bleh this is a ramble.
Welcome to StP! We have a ton of resources and information here about living in your truck if that's something you want to do. If you want to head south from Spokane, I'd suggest checking out Slab City in southern california, good place to escape the cold! Is there anything in particular you want to see/do in your travels?

Reactions: crimethunc7

crimethunc7

Reaction score
The more nature the better. I have toyed with doing something like this for a few years but I just need to bite the bullet and go for it. I will start exploring the website. I have heard of Slab City and honestly would freaking love to check it out

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads