Howdy yall

JelloBiafra

Reaction score
Howdy, My name is Jared and I am from Massachusetts. I loved growing up here but I need to get out. I was told about this website from a friend and fellow adventurer/traveler, and this website is awesome. I like pretty much all types of music mainly old school/modern day punk or any kind of DIY band. I am pretty much just wasting time now before I head out on an adventure. Planning on leaving MA in august if anyone is trying to meet up and leave with me that would be righteous. Looking to learn the ropes of train hopping eventually, so if anyone in the near area like new england, new york, even pennsylvania are looking to train hop and show me the ropes, you have a traveling partner right here if you're looking for one!Lttxpiggybackleft

bryanpaul

Reaction score
damn you!....... i though jello biafra actually might have signed up on this site :mad:........but nah....yeah adventures are where it's at..... have fun, eat trash, go places

Reactions: JelloBiafra

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
The 3 green horns from that area that posted on here should all gather up near eachother then make their way to the gathering in Tennessee.I'll be tharr for sure.

Good luck finding folks there are 2 others who are looking for people to meet up with.Absurdtoast is suppose to meet me up at the gathering.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads