Howdy Their Neighbor: Travel Mate Desired

XanderMenanderer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Howdy names Alexander, Im 21 and an aspiring leatherTramp. I've hitched up the Cali state line, traveled all over the west coast by automobile and Amtrack. Ive lived on the streets, coach surfed, and Beachbummed it. After getting mugged and all my gear jacked in Portland :[, I found a nice old trucker whos helpin me resupply and build a new pack at his farm in Salem. Been doin odd jobs and almost ready to takeoff again, been here two months longer then i'd like. Its been nice waiting out the cold, but I'm planning to make a move down to SoCal hookup with a mate then up Vegas-Reno-SLC-Boise ending in Montana just in time for the Rainbow Festival. If anyone wants to meetup along that route to travel with or possibly give me a piece of their floor to sleep on; Please hit me up on here. Im a nice guy a constant traveler never stay long and always up for a good time :D

zephyr23

Reaction score
In Olympia wa for now if u come up at all hit me up.....also just for u to know rainbow gathering calling it a festival is kinda wrong but i will be at the gathering for seed camp and the gathering prob with fat kids maybe see u their. ps sorry all your gear got jacked happend to me three year ago in san fran....that sucks

XanderMenanderer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hmm wa im not going up there anytime soon trying to get away from the cold lol gathering, gathering right my bad. haha sick possibly ill see you. yeah it really fucking sucked but life goes on :]

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads