Howdy from Colorado

Footloose

Reaction score
Hey everybody been lurking for a long time but wanted to know if anyone else has been to Colorado. Investors out here to Leadville, the highest town in North America btw, and am currently housed up but am considering traveling again. Im open to any suggestions, even places here in Colorado, any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Lovely area - I've only traveled through that area via a long distance drive and man I missed so much. Thanks for registering and welcome to STP - I'm sure you will have people chiming in with answers to your questions. :)

BelleBottoms

Reaction score
Colorado is alright. I have a lot of family there so it was where we always went for summer vacation growing up. I'm mostly familiar with the interstate corridor: Ft. Collins to Pueblo. However... there is one super-interesting place to see off the beaten path I can recommend... Bishop Castle, west through beautiful country from Pueblo...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads