Howdy doo

MxEx

Reaction score
Mitchell Eagle here. Been around the U.S. a little bit. Born in Florida and have had Jacksonville as a home base for a while. It's a good mid-sized city population wise with just touches of culture due to the seperation of blacks and whites back in the day. So we have just about every type of person here but nothing to major going on. Just Suburban Warriors. The city itself is pretty dead and every once in a while cool things go down such as Sunday sixers, midnight mass, critical mass, and Zombie bikes co-op. Also enjoying surfing. Surfboard is my only actual possession that can own my mood at times. Punk scene has been my life since about 17 and just turned 28 a month ago. Played in local band Nine Tenths for 6 years. Travel/adventure seem to be the most fun for me and most efficient for a less stress life. Enjoying making friends and improvements in the world. Activist in personal lifestyle. Believe in reusing if using at all. Only 2 train rides to my name but pretty serious ones. Piggyback all the way from Eugene, Or to Roseville, Ca(just north of sac town). Also made it clean from Yuma,AZ to Tuscon in a gondola the heat of the summer. Hitched the northwest, midwest, north east, southwest and around texas. Hopefully some more travels some time. Eventually hope to settle in South/Central America sometime, but until then just enjoying my relationship with beuatiful girlfriend Fancy. We are here in Jax til at least the summer so hit us up if you're around and want to get down. mild drug use and avid beer user. enought for now

FANCY

Reaction score
My wonderful, resilient, and aware boyfriend, all. A great person to know. :)

FANCY

Reaction score
A year on the 1rst of the year!!!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
cool...welcome to stp. i got some friends in that area. do ya know ziggy by chance?

MxEx

Reaction score
cool...welcome to stp. i got some friends in that area. do ya know ziggy by chance?

yea known ziggy for a bit. Super light chill sessions. He may not know my name but should remember me. I heard he was back in town a month or so ago. Definitely legendary. Been at it for a while I guess.

Nelco

Reaction score
is it me or stp is becoming too family friendly, we even get couples and all.

..maybe..but some of us need families and all we have is each other.

Nelco

Reaction score
Welcome to stp.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads