How Ya'll Doin?!?

Snipe Junkie

Reaction score
Hello ALL! My name is Jeff(aka SJ) and I am 22(as of right now). I've been traveling for 4 years on and off. I just hopped my first train in Feb. from Colton, CA to Chattanooga, Tn minus OK. Me and my road-dog(beegod santana) got pulled off the train in Kansas and were reduced to hitch-hiking through OK. I like digging through the trash, getting whiskey drunk and stealing pirate flags, and Ill pretty much try anything once. I've done the SF thing, the SO-Cal thing, the TN thing, and the PDX thing. The AZ thing really sucked. Currently I am doing the New England thing. I play guitar and will listen to almost any style of music as long as it kicks serious ass. The Dead are going to be in western Mass pretty soon and we are going to show the Dead Heads what the 413 is all about. Well, I just thought that I would introduce myself to the stp world.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads